Sunday, May 22, 2005

Muddled and Disjointed

Lately i have been feeling quite out of it, all muddled in the mind. I'm not sure if its the lack of structure to my days ( i sleep in till shameful hours in the morning/afternoon then fall back to bed in the wee hours of the morning), or an effect of such a long break from discipline and routines. But wat ever it is i cant seem to focus - to get anything done - im all disjointed in the mind - jumping from one thing to the next and doing nothing at all at the same time.

All in all the effect is that i have become apathetic, I’ve developed a relationship with my tv that rivals some of the most classic romance stories ever told and im no longer excited about uni and the like because it requires work and concentration and stress.

But that’s one good thing-ive developed a very hippy/new age attitude to stress - i think as a backlash the the stress of the -( do i dare mention it ) -H.S.C . I Just don’t care - im going with the flow, making no plans and letting things work themselves out and for the most part it works but its doing nothing to aid my jumbled mental state or lack of gainful employmentso there’s ur insight into my inner most thoughts for the week - i hope i didn’t scare u off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home