Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ha - a comment

To all my loyal readers, of whom in sure there are thousands
(im sure you check everyday just to see if i have taken the time to enlighten ur day by posting a few lines - only to have your hearts broken each and every time, well im sorry i live a very busy and important life (also i can never think of anything to say)).

Anyway, i would like u to all look at the previous posts, and if u look carefully, down near the bottom you'll see something very rare for this blog- that’s right a comment and if u take the time to open it u’ll see that its not spam!!!

Forgive me for being over excited, most other bloggers don’t dedicate entire posts to a comment, i know, but they haven’t had the misfortunes ive had, they weren’t there when i screamed and i begged and i pleaded and still the computer was silent, (damned evil computer, why does it hate me so???) and they weren’t there when that horrible sickening feeling hit - id have to move my blog and leave my beloved comments behind. Sad times my dear readers sad, sad times.

Anyway my point is that it can be done, u have seen it happen my friends, now u do it too!!!

Oh and i am an Aussie, born and raised, as Aussie as a Barbie on a scorcher,
and i don’t think ive ever called it a university in my life, didn’t realise it was an Aussie thing. Although after typing it just that once i am sick of it and don’t think ill do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home