Thursday, April 20, 2006

Late


So its really late, here in the land of the Aussie’s, ok so not really really late, but late for a week night in the suburbs, if I didn’t have a week off from waking at unimaginable hours in the morning to traipse into uni each and every day ( I really love it , but how good is Easter break??) id be tucked into bed right now.

As it is I’ve taken to being online late at night, you can check the blogs that have been updated from other parts of the world, without catching them a day late when everyone else has allready made all the witty comments, plus the rest of the house is silent, which means I can hear the keys of my key bored tapping which I like; I especially like the way the space bar makes a different sound than the rest (I’m not strange (well not very)and I’m not trying to be poetic or anything, I swear I just like it).

I just typed the deleted a whole bunch of rambling philosophical introspective dribble, isn’t it funny how when your tired you think your onto something really deep and then you reread and its total nonsense? anyway I’m going to stop now before I start to believe I’m a literary genius and bore you all with my deep insights into 'life, the universe and everything'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I love to hear the sound of typing also. I fired my Man Servant, b/c he would always complain about the amount of noise that my laptop makes from typing.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home